yconic - is my life f'ed? kskdsdsajdbsdsahd sure seems like it
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

is my life f'ed? kskdsdsajdbsdsahd sure seems like it

A photo of zefyre zefyre
So far i've been having an amazing senior year at high school however i did poorly at the beginning of calc therefore i began to take night school and ended up getting a 90. However i dropped this course on the last day we were allowed to in our school and my drop request was granted because i have two courses this semester. However i check ouac because they uploaded our midterms on the website and i still see the dropped course and it's mark along with my other grade 12 courses, my night school course was not uploaded.

I was talking to a friend and he told me he had the same issue, but then he just logged in and out and it was updated. I tried this numerous times and its still the same. Anyone in the same situation. All that hard work for nothing -___- Thanks for replying :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of blurX blurX
You should just try to talk to your guidance counselor about it, and make sure that you bring the mark transcripts as a proof that there are mistakes on the OUAC.

No reason to panic yet.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Annabubble2011 Annabubble2011

@zefyre wrote
So far i've been having an amazing senior year at high school however i did poorly at the beginning of calc therefore i began to take night school and ended up getting a 90. However i dropped this course on the last day we were allowed to in our school and my drop request was granted because i have two courses this semester. However i check ouac because they uploaded our midterms on the website and i still see the dropped course and it's mark along with my other grade 12 courses, my night school course was not uploaded.

I was talking to a friend and he told me he had the same issue, but then he just logged in and out and it was updated. I tried this numerous times and its still the same. Anyone in the same situation. All that hard work for nothing -___- Thanks for replying :)

First of all, your life is going to be fine. Like what blurX said, talk to your guidance counselor. Afterall, OUAC do make mistakes! :bball:
Was this helpful? Yes 0