yconic - Is residence really worth the money? Ryerson/York
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Is residence really worth the money? Ryerson/York

A photo of xoxkarolina xoxkarolina
Ok, im debating whether i wanna live in residence next year. It's a lot of money so I wannna know if its really worth it. So people who have lived in residence, did you find living in th dorms a good expierence? was it fun? are there any negatives? worth the money? I especially wanna know how the rez life is at Ryerson or York. So if you have lived in residence their tell me about your expierence! :) I can commute to the schools if I want but i just want the full university expierence and i think if i commute im not gonna have that good of a time. so people who commute/ have commuted, ddid you feel like you were missing out on things?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
1 replies

A photo of inthemaking inthemaking
It was worth it for me, because the suitemates I was randomly placed with became my best friends at university. Still living with them 2 years later (we moved into a house off campus in 2nd year). Definitely will be my best friends for life, going to be my bridesmaids at my wedding etc. However, had I not made great friends through rez, I probably would say it wasn't worth it.
Was this helpful? Yes 0