yconic - Is the Psychology co-op program at University of Guelph competitive?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Is the Psychology co-op program at University of Guelph competitive?

A photo of xoxkarolina xoxkarolina
Is the Psychology co-op program at University of Guelph difficult to get into? What is the cut-off range? cuz i cant seem to find it
Was this helpful? Yes 0
5 replies

A photo of sara1320 sara1320
In the viewbook, it says the estimated cutoff is 80-85%. I think it's on the higher end of that this year, because I received an alternate offer with an 84.8 average.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of xoxkarolina xoxkarolina
did u get early acceptance?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of awaysheflew awaysheflew
^ She said that she got an alternate offer, which means that she applied to the Psychology Co-op program, but was offered Psychology WITHOUT Co-op instead. This happens when your average isn't above the Co-op cutoff but is above the non co-op cutoff. The fact that she got an alternate offer means that the Psych Co-op cutoff is 85% or even higher.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of sara1320 sara1320
^exactly.

I received my offer at the end of March. I wasn't really upset about not getting into the co-op program, because I wasn't sure if I wanted to do it (better to apply though, right?). In my letter of admission, they said they would still consider my midterm marks...if you haven't heard, they're probably still considering your application :) Good luck!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted