yconic - Is there any hope? Extremely stressed out
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Is there any hope? Extremely stressed out

A photo of qaizar32 qaizar32
I want to get into university for electrical or computer engineering but my marks aren't the greatest. So far my marks are:

Physics - 76
ICS (Computer Science)- 98
English - 84
Advanced Functions - 78

I know my marks aren't horrible but I'm really stressed out because I don't think they are good enough for any engineering program especially my maths and physics marks. Next semester I have Calculus, Chemistry, Biology and Computer Engineering.

I'm planning on applying to McMaster, Waterloo, UofT, Carleton, Ryerson and Queens.

Is there any hope for me? I really don't know if my marks are good enough and I've been trying like crazy to get these marks up.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of Ba Ba Blue Ba Ba Blue
You should get into at least one of those programs (maybe not all of them though) with those marks, especially if you can manage to bring advanced functions and physics up. Your English and ICS marks are superb - keep up the great work!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of iRamie iRamie
Please do not double post:
http://www.studentawards.com/Forum.aspx?g=posts&t=10532

Such a waste of storage & bandwidth #facepalm
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Paridhi Paridhi
Hey,

Look at this website and you'll find the information you're looking for.
This website provides last year's entrance averages for each university in Ontario.

Just click on the link, scroll down, click on your university, and then click on "B. Admissions". After this, just scroll down and you should find a secondary school averages table for last year's full time undergrad students.

Good luck, btw.. I don't think you're in a bad spot. Just work hard. :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Paridhi Paridhi
Hey,

Look at this website and you'll find the information you're looking for.
This website provides last year's entrance averages for each university in Ontario.

Just click on the link, scroll down, click on your university, and then click on "B. Admissions". After this, just scroll down and you should find a secondary school averages table for last year's full time undergrad students.

Good luck, btw.. I don't think you're in a bad spot. Just work hard. :)

http://www.cou.on.ca/statistics/cudo.aspx
Was this helpful? Yes 0