yconic - Is there any point for Schulich?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Is there any point for Schulich?

A photo of kulinkachhadia kulinkachhadia
Hey guys, so I'm in a bit of a fix, and I want your opinion as to whether I should even bother filling out the application to Schulich bba.

My current average is an 88 flat with an advanced functions mark of 77.

I'm thinking that I will be able to get my overall average to about a 90 in the second semester.

My ECs are pretty alright as i'm part of three school ensembles and hold down a part time job, but theres nothing really business related.

Now i'm wondering whether that advanced functions mark will really screw me and whether or not my lack of business experience in terms of ECs will hold me back. Should I even bother applying?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of ilikeyork ilikeyork
Wait. The OUAC application deadline for Schulich was Jan.11, and the SAF is due in four days.
So if you didn't apply on OUAC yet then it's already too late, even if you did you have to finish your whole SAF and drop it off by Feb.8.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of kulinkachhadia kulinkachhadia

@ilikeyork wrote
Wait. The OUAC application deadline for Schulich was Jan.11, and the SAF is due in four days.
So if you didn't apply on OUAC yet then it's already too late, even if you did you have to finish your whole SAF and drop it off by Feb.8.

Yeah I understand. Just to clarify, I already applied for the program before Jan 11th, but was just wondering if there is any point in me filling out the SAF.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Windsongs4 Windsongs4
i don't want to be the bringer of bad news, but i have heard that schulich tends to weight marks:ec's as 70:30.. so i don't know :S you should always try ~

good luck
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of erudite erudite
Your avg is pretty low for schulich
Was this helpful? Yes 0