yconic - Is this a big problem?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Is this a big problem?

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
If I were to take calculus and vectors in private school, would that be an issue for the universities that I am applying to?
I'm applying to:
Schulich - BBA
UTSC - BBA w/ Co-op
UTSG - Rotman
Waterloo - WPA Program
Laurier - BBA
Ryerson - BComm
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of SevenFlow SevenFlow
If waterloo is your first choice then yes it is a problem because they will definitely raise an eyebrow. Otherwise you should be ok
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous

@SevenFlow wrote
If waterloo is your first choice then yes it is a problem because they will definitely raise an eyebrow. Otherwise you should be ok

But isn't it only for the mathematics program at Waterloo where they give you a penalty? Or do they even do that for the CA Program?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of SevenFlow SevenFlow

@aimster wrote

@SevenFlow wrote

But isn't it only for the mathematics program at Waterloo where they give you a penalty? Or do they even do that for the CA Program?

Waterloo in general has strict summer school/night school/online course/ private program rules because they know that those programs just hand out marks.
Was this helpful? Yes 0