My Feed Money for School Explore Academic Subjects Explore Schools Explore Student Life Topics Student Help Brands Winners Support Center
About yconic Partner with Us Contact Us
Uthink Fund Your Future
Terms and Conditions Privacy Policy Copyright
Explore yconic
Explore Student Life topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More

Is this a decent grade 11 schedule?

A photo of kelso547 kelso547
First semester: <br>-MDM4U1 Data management <br>-SBI3U1 Biology <br>-SCH3U1 Chemistry <br>-FSF3U1 French <br> <br>Second semester: <br>-ENG3U1 English <br>-WRK501 Single period CO-OP (could possibly turn into a spare) <br>-HSP3M1 Introduction to anthropology, sociology and psychology <br>-SBI4U1 Biology <br> <br>Any advice from people who have previously done these courses? If you have done these courses what was your grade (if you remember)and although I do not have to decide for awhile yet what courses do you think I should do in grade 12 given that I&#39;m already planning on taking English(obviously), french and chemistry?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of karzecki karzecki
Find out who is teaching anthro at your school and how students find the class, as it's a course that could be awesome or terrible. If it's a bad teacher you should probably drop it.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of l3asketball l3asketball
Yep
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@karzecki wrote
Find out who is teaching anthro at your school and how students find the class, as it's a course that could be awesome or terrible. If it's a bad teacher you should probably drop it.

One of my favourite teachers does this course but it's more so a filler, so hopefully it's good!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@l3asketball wrote
Yep

Hahah, good out of curiousity for Mcmaster Health sciences what courses did you take?
Was this helpful? Yes 0