yconic - is this even possble...?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

is this even possble...?

A photo of Annie24 Annie24

Hey everyone,

Is it possible for me to start a course(im in second term of grade 12 now) and have that mark sent in and used for university applications? I probably cannot take it a new course at school so could I take a night credit or saturday school? Im just afraid that it is in the middle of the term and that I might be too late:( I would really appreciate it if anyone could help me with this!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of Katarina101 Katarina101
By second term I hope you mean the second half of the first semester. If this is it, then guidance counsellors won't even let you take a new course, it's too late, unless you wait for the next semester. And you have until January to send them everything. Please elaborate and explain your situation more in depth.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of superstar2011 superstar2011
Are you enrolled in a non-semestered school?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of nehalkazim nehalkazim
From what I understand, courses in night school/other accredited schools start and end around the same time.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of bcd92 bcd92
If you mean second term of first semester, then yes your late. You have the option of taking private night schools now. Or wait until second semester starts or check if its offered online. Good luck (:
Was this helpful? Yes 0