yconic - Is this going to affect my Top 6 marks?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Is this going to affect my Top 6 marks?

A photo of computerengineer computerengineer
Ok. So, I am planning to attend U of T or Waterloo for engineering. I took 7 courses in total in grade 12. However, in sems 1, due to some personal problems, I completely didn't focus on Grade 12 economics course (CIA4U1). I ended up with a 65. However my other marks are not as bad.

ENG 4U1- 84
SCH 4U1- 80
SPH 4U1- 92
MCV 4U1- 90
MHF 4U1- 90
ICS 4U1- 98

So around 89 average. Do you think the economics course is going to mess up chances. or are they gona only look at 6 courses including ICS 4U1 as the 6th? Man im so stressed.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
1 replies

A photo of aquarius aquarius

@computerengineer wrote
Ok. So, I am planning to attend U of T or Waterloo for engineering. I took 7 courses in total in grade 12. However, in sems 1, due to some personal problems, I completely didn't focus on Grade 12 economics course (CIA4U1). I ended up with a 65. However my other marks are not as bad.

ENG 4U1- 84
SCH 4U1- 80
SPH 4U1- 92
MCV 4U1- 90
MHF 4U1- 90
ICS 4U1- 98

So around 89 average. Do you think the economics course is going to mess up chances. or are they gona only look at 6 courses including ICS 4U1 as the 6th? Man im so stressed.

No worries. I screwed up my Economics too (70%) but lucky for me I have 10 Grade 12 subjects to choose my top 6.So you are going to be fine.
Was this helpful? Yes 0