yconic - is this to rigorous of a schedule to get 90`s in
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

is this to rigorous of a schedule to get 90`s in

A photo of NeptuniumTrioxide NeptuniumTrioxide
im planning on taking these courses for gr11, i don`t know how this would look to people who took all AP, but would you say this would be a very hard schedule to get 90`s in.
im just stressing because each one requires an exam and lots of tests. i plan on majoring in physics
-AP English (only AP offered) last year got an 88%
-university biology
-university chemistry last year got 93% in gr10 science
-university physics
-university math (functions) last year got 94% in gr10 math
-philosophy: the big question
-intro to sociology, anthropology and physiology
-health care (about anatomy, use of medical equipment and treatments for diseases) last year got 87% in intro to health care
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of jelly jelly
Its really hard to say... some people struggle with sciences while others don't. Depends on your own ability and how much you work for it. How do you know you want to major in physics though? From your post, we can tell you're in grade 10 and actually haven't even been through high school physics.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Road2gold Road2gold
Here's what I had last year in grade 11:

Bio
Chem
Physics
Functions (gr 12)
Calc (gr 12)(ap)
English (ap)
Computer Science
History
Philosophy (online)(way to get out of taking religion)

It wasn't as hard as I thought, and I was able to scratch the mid-90's.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of brady23 brady23

@NeptuniumTrioxide wrote
im planning on taking these courses for gr11, i don`t know how this would look to people who took all AP, but would you say this would be a very hard schedule to get 90`s in.
im just stressing because each one requires an exam and lots of tests. i plan on majoring in physics
-AP English (only AP offered) last year got an 88%
-university biology
-university chemistry last year got 93% in gr10 science
-university physics
-university math (functions) last year got 94% in gr10 math
-philosophy: the big question
-intro to sociology, anthropology and physiology
-health care (about anatomy, use of medical equipment and treatments for diseases) last year got 87% in intro to health care

Those courses are good, but I think you should drop philosophy and intro to sociology. They aren't prerequisites for any courses for grade 12, and in grade 12 it is good to have at least 2 average boosters in your top 6. Accounting and a tech course would be good courses to take.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of NeptuniumTrioxide NeptuniumTrioxide
jelly, i've known what i've wanted to do for a very long time and nothing has changed. i learn ahead all the time, easy to see why my friends don't believe im studying gr12 calculus and vectors and science on a gr11 level (although i don't know all, of course)
yes i was trying to brag, it would be the only way to point out why i like physics
Was this helpful? Yes 0