yconic - its January 20 right now, can i still apply
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

its January 20 right now, can i still apply

A photo of amishmam amishmam
i completely forgot to apply to schulich, can i still apply somehow
i feel like crying
Was this helpful? Yes 0
7 replies

A photo of JoeSmith JoeSmith
You didn't forget to apply, you regret not applying.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of saber33 saber33
Sucks to be you.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Serendipity Serendipity
All I gotta say is...

Tough luck.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of CanadaBoy CanadaBoy
Ok, here's some actual help since everyone else here hasn't offered any.

January 12th is only OUAC's recommended deadline. This means that after this date, OUAC is not responsible for application deadlines and will be bound by the application deadlines of the university you are applying to. They will still forward your application on to the university.

Doing some quick research, it seems that Schulich usually place its university mandated deadlines on February first. While this may not be true for the undergraduate program, it is definitely your best chance. I would contact the school and ask if they will still take applications sent through OUAC, and begin sending your transcript to them regardless. It's worth a try at the least.

http://www.ouac.on.ca/ouac-101/101-dates/
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of goldmansachs goldmansachs
Hmm, the only way I can think of is deleting one of your programs and then adding Schulich. Try this but it means giving up a program that you applied to.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of immaculatedx immaculatedx
You can still apply as long as you've submitted our OUAC before the deadline. Call York/Schulichs to make sure they'll take the acceptances. The deadline was purely based on reccomendation.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Qq Qq
Forgot?.. How do you forget something as important as this?
Was this helpful? Yes 0