yconic - Ivey Application Help!
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Ivey Application Help!

A photo of thegoal08 thegoal08
I was just wondering for the extracurricular activity section of the Ivey application, does the activity have to be current? Or simply during high school? for example I played Soccer all through high school but I just don't have the time this year. Am i allowed to still used this as an extracurricular activity?

Thanks in advance
Was this helpful? Yes 0
5 replies

A photo of iliketurtles iliketurtles
Well it says within the past 2 years, so if you only stopped playing this year, I suppose you could talk about it
Was this helpful? Yes 0

alright, thanks!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Haha if it makes you feel any better, I quit playing hockey for this year too for this year, and I'm going to be talking about it on my application :P
Was this helpful? Yes 0

haha it does a bit! what exactly will you be saying? is it more like a story or kind of a summary of your sporting "career"?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Well I did a short summary, then talked about how I could use the skills I learned (teamwork, leadership, etc) and apply it to real life/school/business whatever. tbh I had trouble going up to the word limit, I had like 300-400 words, and I felt like if I wrote more I'd just be ranting/bsing
Was this helpful? Yes 0