yconic - Ivey Application-Activities Help
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Ivey Application-Activities Help

A photo of 007 007
When you are sequencing the activities, how would u do it if you had something that you have been doing something since 2000- date and another thing that u did from 2008-2009. Would u put the 2000-date before the 2008-2009 or would the 2000-date go after the 2008-2009 since you are still doing this.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
5 replies

A photo of g93 g93
Personally I would do reverse chronological.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
I would put the ongoing one first.

Anyway, we don`t need to submit another transcript right? They will get the average from the self-reported marks I submitted to UWO?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of applekid applekid

@Alizarin wrote

Anyway, we don`t need to submit another transcript right? They will get the average from the self-reported marks I submitted to UWO?

From my understanding, once you are accepted to UWO, then Western Admissions provides Ivey with your marks that they received from OUAC. What do you mean by self-reported?

My question is: does Ivey base their AEO admissions on:
- top 4 marks + math mark + english mark
- top 5 marks + english mark
- your overall average for all courses
- whatever requirements you have for your Western program (so if I apply to BMOS, would they come up with my admission mark based on BMOS requirements, ie. (top 3 marks + math 1 + math 2 + english).

Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Dyztopia Dyztopia

@applekid wrote

@Alizarin wrote

From my understanding, once you are accepted to UWO, then Western Admissions provides Ivey with your marks that they received from OUAC. What do you mean by self-reported?

My question is: does Ivey base their AEO admissions on:
- top 4 marks + math mark + english mark
- top 5 marks + english mark
- your overall average for all courses
- whatever requirements you have for your Western program (so if I apply to BMOS, would they come up with my admission mark based on BMOS requirements, ie. (top 3 marks + math 1 + math 2 + english).

taken from Ivey's FAQ

How are the averages calculated for the Ivey AEO status?
Ivey doesn’t calculate the admission average, Western central admissions does. In addition, they will calculate several different averages throughout the admission process. For Ontario students, they will calculate your admission average using your 6 highest courses including English. They will also include the required prerequisites for your program as specified by Western. Western will also provide Ivey with the average of your 6 highest courses including English and we will typically use the highest average. For more details about the admission average calculation, please contact Western Central Admissions at reg-admissions@uwo.ca or 519-661-2100.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Alright thanks. Just making sure I they aren't expecting a transcript.
The self-reported marks I mentioned are because I'm from out of province.
Was this helpful? Yes 0