yconic - Ivey Expansion
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Ivey Expansion

A photo of mxfire mxfire
Do you feel that Ivey's decision to expand the program to around 600 spots will negatively affect their reputation in the years to come?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of caesar caesar

@mxfire wrote
Do you feel that Ivey's decision to expand the program to around 600 spots will negatively affect their reputation in the years to come?

I hope you realize Ivey has been expanding the class by 75 spots every year.

I don't know who's spreading the rumour that Ivey went from 300 to 600 in one year (it was 300 4 years ago). Last year, the class size was 525 and increased to 600.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of brrap brrap

@caesar wrote

@mxfire wrote

I hope you realize Ivey has been expanding the class by 75 spots every year.

I don't know who's spreading the rumour that Ivey went from 300 to 600 in one year (it was 300 4 years ago). Last year, the class size was 525 and increased to 600.

I'm not sure where you're getting your information from. But HBA Class 2011 had approximately 464 students entering in 2009 and HBA Class 2012 had about 525.
Was this helpful? Yes 0