yconic - Ivey HBA Acceptance (Non-AEO)
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Ivey HBA Acceptance (Non-AEO)

A photo of masonuwo masonuwo
What are my chances? 80% average after BA2 in BMOS and fully loaded EC's.. but Non-AEO </3 based on how many offers to AEO's and AEO's who didn't maintain the 80%, are there many offers left to be made between now and mid-July?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of iveyguy iveyguy
From what I understand, all AEO's who met the progression requirements were admitted a couple weeks ago. Next will come the AEO's who did not quite meet the progression requirements, then Western students, then transfer students. I would not expect for you to hear until July/August. I have heard of people getting in as late as a week before school.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of masonuwo masonuwo

@iveyguy wrote
From what I understand, all AEO's who met the progression requirements were admitted a couple weeks ago. Next will come the AEO's who did not quite meet the progression requirements, then Western students, then transfer students. I would not expect for you to hear until July/August. I have heard of people getting in as late as a week before school.

Thanks for the reply :)

I definitely agree with the ordering, that seems to make sense to me.. but there is an appeal process that occurs after the final offers have been sent (around mid-July) so I would think that the only way you would hear in August is if you get declined, then appeal, and the decision is reversed.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Hi im a HBA1 applicant from university of Guelph BCOMM- Co-op program. I have a cumulative 80% avg and 3 co-op work terms(3rd currently working in atm)

1st co-op-GO Transit Head Office Internal Audit
2nd co-op- GE Capital Assistant Account Manager
3rd co-op-Scotiabank Canadian Banking Finance(doesnt count in Ivey admission)

I also have other camp jobs and university club experiences. Any idea on my chances in getting into ivey? Thanks
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
i got into ivey and queens. i chose queens
Was this helpful? Yes 0