yconic - Ivey or Queen's .....lol another one. :3
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Ivey or Queen's .....lol another one. :3

A photo of Business1234 Business1234
To me: Ivey>Queen's by not much, however, 2+2 system is a huge turn off, but my impression of ivey's program is really good.

I was just wondering if Queen's is really lacking in caliber compared to Ivey's.

from reading around the forums, many are choosing queen's over ivey.

also do u think queen's is harder to get into than ivey?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of Thatguy Thatguy
Queen's and Ivey are very prestigious schools. It is naive to say one is better than the other. It boils down to which school fits your needs better; which school provides a better environment for you to learn and succeed.

Don't make the mistake of going with Queen's because the majority of the forum is too. Go with Queen's because you believe it is the best option based on your research and your gut.

Personally, I think both are very wonderful schools. Queen's is probably the more selective school of the two because they have a smaller number of spots available than Ivey.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous

@Thatguy wrote
Queen's and Ivey are very prestigious schools. It is naive to say one is better than the other. It boils down to which school fits your needs better; which school provides a better environment for you to learn and succeed.

Don't make the mistake of going with Queen's because the majority of the forum is too. Go with Queen's because you believe it is the best option based on your research and your gut.

Personally, I think both are very wonderful schools. Queen's is probably the more selective school of the two because they have a smaller number of spots available than Ivey.

+ 1

Can't really go wrong with either. It is up to which one you prefer.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Definitely agree with the above posts. More people on this board should realize that choosing a school is not mainly about previous reputation...it's about personal fit. My suggestion would be to visit both, talk to people from both, and make a decision based on where you see yourself fitting in at :P
Was this helpful? Yes 0