yconic - Ivey Rejection?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Ivey Rejection?

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Hey so I know all offers have gone out, and all universities had to have let you known whether or not you've been accepted (or rejected) by June 2.

Good old Ivey hasn't told me a thing.

Glad to see that the $125 didn't even buy me a postage stamp with a letter saying I'm rejected. That's courtesy at it's finest...

Has ANYONE received a rejection letter from them?????
Was this helpful? Yes 0
13 replies

This post was deleted

@Respects wrote
Did you call?

No but my Inside Track is still blank :/

I asked them on Facebook and they said all the offers were done (meaning I'm rejected)...so where's my letter!? :p
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

@Respects wrote
Did you check ouac? You should call Ivey to make sure. Who knows you may have gotten accepted but it's taking time for your letter to arrive and something happened in their program for you not to get any updates.

Ivey is kind of separate from OUAC but I just did and it says nothing. What the heck, yeah I guess I'll call Monday if I still don't get anything.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of beyondsection17 beyondsection17
I'm sure Ivey sends out full-out rejection letters for the HBA program, and I'm pretty sure you'll either get something in the mail or at least something on your InsideTrack for AEO.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

@beyondsection17 wrote
I'm sure Ivey sends out full-out rejection letters for the HBA program, and I'm pretty sure you'll either get something in the mail or at least something on your InsideTrack for AEO.

Yeah that's the thing though...No mail, and inside track is blank :/

@respects wrote
what was your average.

Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

@Respects wrote
How was your supplementary?

I thought they were pretty good. My EC's are what did it though. It's just frustrating how they never got back to me :p

It's fine though, still got a good school.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

@Respects wrote
You should've got accepted though. With that average you could have applied to Schulich, UTSC coop management(coop is guaranteed unlike Laurier)and Queens.

I know I was extremely disappointed. I got rejected from Queen's as well. I didn't apply to Schulich or McGill because my average from grade 9-11 ranged from 85-88 so I didn't think I could make the cutoff. Really wished I had because I would've gone to McGill.

I think I'd still choose Laurier over UTSC coop just because I'm not a big Toronto fan, and I think Laurier with co-op would still be a bit better.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of immaculatedx immaculatedx
You're supposed to hear from them either way - the rejections should be coming out sooner or later.

I believe it's through snail mail though.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Well, if you haven't gotten mail from them yet, don't hold your breath, there's a Canada Post strike going on LOL.
Was this helpful? Yes 0