yconic - Ivey
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Ivey

A photo of JSH10 JSH10
After you have gone through your 2 years of a random Western program (with AEO status), do you have to apply to Ivey AGAIN, or if you have an 80% are you good?

And do you have to write the same application as other students transfering to Ivey without AEO
Was this helpful? Yes 0
9 replies

A photo of immaculatedx immaculatedx
I'm pretty sure you don't have to apply again.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of saber33 saber33
# Continue involvement, achievement, and leadership in extracurricular activities in Years 1 and 2;
# Complete an Ivey AEO Update form between Years 1 and 2 so that Ivey can provide feedback on progression to date; and,
# Complete the Ivey AEO Intent to Register form in Year 2 to confirm intention to join the Ivey HBA Program in Year 3.

From the Ivey site.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of JSH10 JSH10
so basically they just request an update from the student rather than making them apply like other transfer students?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of 123abcuwo 123abcuwo

@JSH10 wrote
so basically they just request an update from the student rather than making them apply like other transfer students?

Yep.
If you're AEO, in year 1 they'll ask you to fill out a form that basically outlines what your ECs are, positions, responsibilities, # hours per wk, etc. In year 2 they ask you to fill out the same form. They get your marks directly from UWO so no need to send transcript.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

This post was deleted

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Lmao, I really hope you are kidding^
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of unibound3355 unibound3355
Bud we're talkin about unis here not plants
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Is it possible to get into Ivey with 80s in adv func and calc, but with 90s in english, ecno, bio and chem? And if you think your supp was above average?

Thanks.
Was this helpful? Yes 0