yconic - jesus ROTMAN starts to reject people even without Personal Statement.......
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

jesus ROTMAN starts to reject people even without Personal Statement.......

A photo of jasonty9 jasonty9
one of my friends in Vancouver just got rejected today. they don't even send a email or whatever. She found her rotman application was disappeared in the residence interests section (i think), so she emailed the admission office and today she was told that she got rejected... = =

but she hasn't sent her statement.
her main marks are about:
92 physics, 81 math, 73 english (which could be exempted, she uses IELTS), 86 chemistry, 92 Mandarin and 90 calculus.

but she got crappy marks for accounting and geography though...
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of cliffhanger33 cliffhanger33
105D's are rolling, but thats harsh. I dont know why they wud reject her when she didnt do PSE yet

maybe marks were too low that even with pse, she wudnt get in? Rotman is pretty mark based
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Bieber Bieber
how do you check your offer status? so when she logged into OUAC under "admission decision" it says declined or something?!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of jasonty9 jasonty9

@Bieber wrote
how do you check your offer status? so when she logged into OUAC under "admission decision" it says declined or something?!

she emailed the admission office about her residence interest thing and then they replied to that it was disappeared because she got rejected.
Was this helpful? Yes 0