yconic - just a question...
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

just a question...

A photo of JSmith JSmith
I don't want to report my grades yet because I feel I did well on provincial exams (especially English which is really hurting me) so I want to wait until the results are in (which isn't until like march). Is there a point in self reporting grades right now if they are probably not high enough for admission? Will it hurt me if I do and then update them when I get the results? Because at the same time it would be nice to submit them and get accepted to my second choice (which I easily qualify for) as long as I'm not hurting my chances at my first choice.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of sarahwold sarahwold
i know waht you mean i havent aplied ethier adn i see all these people saying early acceptance, including most of my frineds. the only problem is the registering especially with residence does not allow to take my own sweet time to wait for provincal exams to come out
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of RockChen RockChen
What I heard was that early application doesn't always equate to early acceptance. Depending on schools, some might only start reviewing profiles/grades after the designated deadline.
Was this helpful? Yes 0