yconic - Just Curious
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Just Curious

A photo of goldmansachs goldmansachs
What's with all these Rotman topics? For those of you that applied Rotman, may I know why it is that you applied other than the UofT rep? I mean the Rotman curriculum is extremely challenging and it's a commuter school and so on.. what strengths do you see in Rotman that makes you apply?

Anyways, I ask because I found $500 of my summer work money which I lost two years ago in my house, so I thought applying to few more universities won't hurt (just in case) as long as I'm applying to decent programs.

Any of you suggest good programs that'll give me a general business education.

p.s. The Jan 12 deadline is just the $120 deadline with three programs.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of halestorm29 halestorm29
Thanks for the info about the Jan 12 deadline.. I had no idea! I was nervous that I didn't apply to lower-average schools due to my math mark........
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of halestorm29 halestorm29
k i just checked the website and it doesn't look like you're right lol
Application deadline: Wednesday, January 12, 2011, 11:59 p.m. EST
Deadline for Ontario secondary school students to submit completed hardcopy and online applications to the OUAC.
(from the ouac website)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of goldmansachs goldmansachs
Crap, you serious? My friend told me you can still apply and how some students with unexpected low marks even apply to UOIT in Marc through OUAC and get accepted.

Hmm.. also a few days ago I had Laurier BBA and I changed it to UTSC Management Co-op and that was like on the 15th.. so I guess you could only change programs not add any extra. Damn!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of g93 g93
Recommended last day for changes by OUAC is Feb. 4
Was this helpful? Yes 0