yconic - Just sent OSAP, am i screwed??
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Just sent OSAP, am i screwed??

A photo of StrawberrySplashx0x3 StrawberrySplashx0x3
i went to the post office to send in the supporting documentation, since you guys know there was that strike. But on the sheet it says "june 1" cause that was when i applied to OSAP online and i filled out the sheet on "june 7" , but fml i send it today. so im freaking out, will they reject me?
their website said this : " If you are planning to take a two- or three-term program (21 to 52 weeks in duration), your documents must be received by your financial aid office no later than 90 days before the end of your 2009-2010 study period."
am i late? : ( :( help
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of ktel ktel
You know you can courier things...

If you are applying for OSAP for next year and are taking a 2-term program, you have until January to send in your documents. You won't get your money for September though
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Reported for not reading this thread: http://www.studentawards.com/Forum.aspx?g=posts&t=179

@StrawberrySplashx0x3 wrote
i went to the post office to send in the supporting documentation, since you guys know there was that strike. But on the sheet it says "june 1" cause that was when i applied to OSAP online and i filled out the sheet on "june 7" , but fml i send it today. so im freaking out, will they reject me?
their website said this : " If you are planning to take a two- or three-term program (21 to 52 weeks in duration), your documents must be received by your financial aid office no later than 90 days before the end of your 2009-2010 study period."
am i late? : ( :( help

Can you read? What would "90 days before the end of your study period" be? January 2012. Relax.
Was this helpful? Yes 0