yconic - Just takes effort
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Just takes effort

A photo of Lunytoons1 Lunytoons1
do you ever look back after finishing a course and realize that of all the struggles you've faced with projects, you've gotten through them and noticed that you could have done a better job?

thats all it takes to get A's. By realizing that you gotta make the best of the project, paper or assignment when you get it. You gotta go above and beyond for every task given at hand

any thoughts?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
6 replies

A photo of seanleamen seanleamen
Well, your definitely right! Effort in projects helps a ton. But, participating in class and impressing your teacher by participating helps. In my classes, there is a lot of discussions and I have gotten a reputation of meaningful answers in class. This impresses your teacher and makes them perceive you as a good student. Impressing your teachers will get you better marks (even if they don't admit it).
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of seanleamen seanleamen
Well, your definitely right! Effort in projects helps a ton. But, participating in class and impressing your teacher by participating helps. In my classes, there is a lot of discussions and I have gotten a reputation of meaningful answers in class. This impresses your teacher and makes them perceive you as a good student. Impressing your teachers will get you better marks (even if they don't admit it).
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Lilymarie Lilymarie
It's true, its easy to put a lot of work into the project and when the mark comes back, feel like you could have done better. When a teacher gives you an assignment, you need to try hard and work at to make it the best that it can be. When you put effort into a project, you do get a better mark. Like seanleamen says, participating in class and impressing your teacher helps too but I believe that just showing an interest in the subject and going beyond what a textbook says can help learning material become a lot easier. Sometimes after searching beyond the book, you find a related story or concept that catches your attention and makes what you are learning that much more interesting.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cyynthiia cyynthiia
No pain, no gain.
:batman:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Watching these humanities kids talking about their "effort" and "participation" makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. :cheers: :compress:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of VegaKrazmych VegaKrazmych

@Xiaohaha wrote
Watching these humanities kids talking about their "effort" and "participation" makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. :cheers: :compress:

That's why I prefer tests... they're so much simpler.
Was this helpful? Yes 0