yconic - Justin Bieber to Western?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Justin Bieber to Western?

A photo of bobjones257 bobjones257
http://bit.ly/iYJlxj
Was this helpful? Yes 0
8 replies

A photo of Stranger Stranger
Eh, it could just be a rumour. He's probably rich enough to never work again!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of beyondsection17 beyondsection17
Western, when approached about the idea of Justin Bieber as a student, responded that they don't discuss prospective students - celebrity or otherwise.

Realistically, he's what, 16? If Justin gets into Western eventually, all the power to him.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of bobjones257 bobjones257
Haha I can see him going to Ivey for business :P
but yeah its kinda pointless :P
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of mynameismattgotmlgo mynameismattgotmlgo
If I were him, I'd probably already be retired. Or at least in jail (a 24-year-old being around as many 13-year-old girls as the Biebs is is bound to end up with at least one statutory rape charge, even if he did nothing of that sort), which is basically being retired.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of heesoup heesoup
That person in the vid is NOT JB!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of rishnarale rishnarale

@bobjones257 wrote
Haha I can see him going to Ivey for business :P
but yeah its kinda pointless :P

If he goes to western, it would be for Music (vocal)... Then he might learn how to sing..
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of mynameismattgotmlgo mynameismattgotmlgo
^ You don't need to be able to sing these days; you just need to know how to operate a computer. I could be JB if I lost 50 pounds, let my hair grow long, and was castrated.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of littleroom littleroom

@mynameismattgotmlgo wrote
^ You don't need to be able to sing these days; you just need to know how to operate a computer. I could be JB if I lost 50 pounds, let my hair grow long, and was castrated.

Sad, but true. The popular music today really sucks. Just this afternoon I was trying to find one good song to listen to. I went through every radio station. I turned it off in frustration after 5 minutes.
Was this helpful? Yes 0