yconic - Kate & William
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Kate & William

A photo of CityBoy CityBoy
Don't you think there wedding is getting too much attention?

There is so much wrong in this world and there are so many people in developing countries that starve every day and they're spending millions on a wedding..

You're getting so many rich people to come.. at least do something for charity.. I get it's a royal wedding but still you're going to have the most elite families to attend and they're not even taking advantage of that and wasting away millions on like realllyyyy small things
Was this helpful? Yes 0
26 replies

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
William is a very lucky man ;)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

she is nothing special, she's pretty but my ex was better :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of heesoup heesoup
Not interested.........
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@CityBoy wrote
she is nothing special, she's pretty but my ex was better :)

Clearly she dumped you.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

lol why would you say that :( bleep.. lol she moved to BC

but really NO ONE THINKS THAT THEY ARE SPENDING TOO MUCH ON THE WEDDING THIS IS STUPID
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@CityBoy wrote
lol she moved to BC

She must have really not wanted to see you again.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of tjozef tjozef
all monarchies are good for is wasting money :batman:
what really bothers me is how all these people coo over kate and how she is she 'common' but her parents are millionaires and paid cash (presumably) for a ~$2,000,000 apartment for her use alone...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

I was trying to have a discussion.. but if you want to troll about something that's sensitive to me go ahead :P

I doubt you even talk to girls lmao -_-
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@tjozef wrote
all monarchies are good for is wasting money :batman:
what really bothers me is how all these people coo over kate and how she is she 'common' but her parents are millionaires and paid cash (presumably) for a ~$2,000,000 apartment for her use alone...

Really I didn't know about that? I thought her parents were average income parents. lol imagine when Kate went to visit like William's parents and grandma though..

This is no ordinaryy visit lmao
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@CityBoy wrote
I was trying to have a discussion.. but if you want to troll about something that's sensitive to me go ahead :P

ou brought up your ex, not me :bounce:

I doubt you even talk to girls lmao -_-

Is it even possible to go through high school without? The girls all fall for me. Check out my post in the random awkward moments thread :compress:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

You brought up something irrelevant not me.

they probably use you to get their hwk done lmao
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@CityBoy wrote
You brought up something irrelevant not me.

our ex was irrelevant

they probably use you to get their hwk done lmao

Nah, although I have tutored some hot girls before... it starts with tutoring :bounce:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

LMAOOOOO ^ it starts with tutoring..

it starts with upcoming dance, then movies and then the hotel room:)

lol starts with tutoring.. you clearly got used there
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of heesoup heesoup
tutoring is always a great start ;)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Zion Zion

@CityBoy wrote

Yes. So don't make a thread about it.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Nyx Nyx

@Zion wrote

@CityBoy wrote

loll so true.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@Zion wrote

@CityBoy wrote

If you actually quoted the entire thing, and then you made that comment.. you would seem like the biggest retard. Anyone can take a sentence out of post and try to criticize.

Obviously when someone says.. "isn't it getting too much attention" it means from the media.. not from an internet forum that is filled with 17 year olds who are a waste of space in the world outside their rooms(proof: Zion you have close to a 1000 posts.. do you have a life -_-) .
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of littleroom littleroom

@CityBoy wrote

@Zion wrote

@CityBoy wrote

If you actually quoted the entire thing, and then you made that comment.. you would seem like the biggest retard. Anyone can take a sentence out of post and try to criticize.

Obviously when someone says.. "isn't it getting too much attention" it means from the media.. not from an internet forum that is filled with 17 year olds who are a waste of space in the world outside their rooms(proof: Zion you have close to a 1000 posts.. do you have a life -_-) .

Any publicity is good publicity. And calm down.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cyynthiia cyynthiia

@CityBoy wrote

@Zion wrote

@CityBoy wrote

OKAY.
STOP HATING.
What's wrong with 1k+ posts.
I have 1k+ posts...
Yet still hold a social life......
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of prmly prmly
CityBoy, you are an annoying piece of sh*t.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of sarinsazy92 sarinsazy92
It's funny how people are making more of a fuss about the Royal Wedding in every other part of the world than they are over here...where they're actually going to get married! But we're not complaining - we're gonna get the day off :) Too bad our final exams are just around the corner tho :(
Was this helpful? Yes 0

The media gives it attention for the same reason they put baby zoo animals being born at the end of the news - news is depressing, weddings aren't. With that said, I'd rather watch cute baby zoo animals :P
Was this helpful? Yes 0

I don't know why but I just feel like there are things that need more attention in this world than a wedding of rich people.

@sarinsazy92 - Don't you guys think they're wasting money on stuff that doesn't matter? I mean the only reason why I think you are coming to Canada to study is because of the inflated tuition rates down at the UK aren't you?

That royal stuff is history.. no one really cares about that nowadays in our modern society.

That said, there are some interesting things that can stir up. I don't know if anyone knows this.. but I just kinda find this out yesterday.

So apparently if William and Kate had a baby daughter.. then William's brother will be appointed Prince (given that he will have a son)?

What's that all about?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of Zion Zion

@CityBoy wrote

@Zion wrote

@CityBoy wrote

Don't get your panties in a bunch now. You're 17 too, unless you failed a few grades.

I'll try to break it down for you: I was commenting on the irony of giving attention to something you claim is already getting too much attention.

And yes, my eight posts a day have really taken a toll on my social life.
Was this helpful? Yes 0