yconic - Keeping McGill's conditional offer (grades)
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Keeping McGill's conditional offer (grades)

A photo of jenyouwin jenyouwin
The condition to keep the admission offer for Desautels said to "maintain current academic standing". I recently went down a few percentages in one of my top 5 classes, and it would drop me a maximum of 1-2% from my submitted average. For UBC it specifically says that the minimum entrance average is 67% at the end of the year. However, for McGill is it quite vague, I think.

Does anyone know of anyone who has dropped a few percentages and has still be able to keep admission? Alternatively, or anyone who has had an offer revoked because of the aforementioned point.

I'm thinking that in June the school would not revoke many offers as it would mess up the number of enrolled students in each faculty..but that is just my speculation.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
1 replies

A photo of mxfire mxfire
I would say your best bet is to call in, explain your situation and see what they have to say. You can't really go wrong by doing so.
Was this helpful? Yes 0