yconic - Kids Shows
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Kids Shows

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
I just had to make this thread after I found this Stickin' Around video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLgfh9jm0aw

"HOLY MACKEREL. WHAT DO WE YOU GUYS?!" So good.

What kids shows did you guys like back in the day?

Was this helpful? Yes 0
11 replies

A photo of prmly prmly
The Maury Show.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cyynthiia cyynthiia
BARNEY.
and.. TELETUBBIES.
:batman:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of MaxwellEdison MaxwellEdison
I can use these titles to my advantage... :batman: .
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Rugrats, Wishbone, Magic School Bus, The Wild Thornberrys. Hey Arnold and Arthur are my top favourites. Does anyone remember that show that was on YTV, I think it was called Uh Oh?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Zion Zion

@oliviacitygirl wrote
Does anyone remember that show that was on YTV, I think it was called Uh Oh?

Yeees. And Zoom on PBS.

Arthur, The Smurfs, and The Weekenders are the three kids shows I can still watch. Maybe Recess too.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of mynameismattgotmlgo mynameismattgotmlgo
The Elephant Show, Today's Special, Fables of the Green Forest, Camp Cariboo, Tin Tin, Mr Dressup, Mr Rogers, Thomas the Tank Engine (the original series, with either Ringo Starr or George Carlin as the conductor/narrator), Fred Penner's Place, Polka Dot Door, Reading Rainbow, Inspector Gadget, Bookmice, Land of the Lost, Transformers, Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego? All or most of which were probably before most of you guys' time.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of g93 g93

@mynameismattgotmlgo wrote
The Elephant Show, Today's Special, Fables of the Green Forest, Camp Cariboo, Tin Tin, Mr Dressup, Mr Rogers, Thomas the Tank Engine (the original series, with either Ringo Starr or George Carlin as the conductor/narrator), Fred Penner's Place, Polka Dot Door, Reading Rainbow, Inspector Gadget, Bookmice, Land of the Lost, Transformers, Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego? All or most of which were probably before most of you guys' time.

Mr. Dressup!!!!!!!!!!! (saw him live)

And Bookmice, awesome. I recognize some of the others. I will add some later.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@Zion wrote

@oliviacitygirl wrote
Does anyone remember that show that was on YTV, I think it was called Uh Oh?

Yeees. And Zoom on PBS.

Hahaha Zoom! I didn't like that show. I don't know why but most of the kids on that show annoyed the crap out of me when I was younger. The experiments they did were cool though.

I always felt sorry for the kids on Uh Oh! who had the green slime poured over them or when they won a crappy prize. The host was kind of a freak and the guy with the mask was pretty intimidating. Still loved that show though.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of g93 g93

@mynameismattgotmlgo wrote

To add: Bananas in Pajamas, Care Bears, The Magic School Bus, Tom and Jerry, Bugs Bunney/Looney Tunes, Addams Family, Popular Mechanics for Kids, the Berenstein Bears, Pinky and the Brain, Sharkey and George, and probably the best Thunderbirds.

That's all I can think of.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

mr. dressup, mr. rogers neighbourhood thomas the tank engine, arthur, magic school bus, what's with andy, paddington bear, the babaloos, postman pat, fireman sam, and fred penner. HANDS DOWN, DON'T ATTEMPT TO ARGUE WITH ME!!!!!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of leviaidan leviaidan
Little Lulu, Zoom, Law and Order, and Jerry Springer Uncensored (made me the great person I am today).

I lol'd at the guy who said "The Maury Show.
Was this helpful? Yes 0