yconic - Kinda nervous about this! Please help!
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Kinda nervous about this! Please help!

A photo of bricksquad bricksquad
So everyone already knows that unis calculate the top six 4U/M courses. However, I have only six classes total taken in Grade 12. One of those classes was Spanish and the course code is LWSDU1. I was just wondering if unis consider this to be just like a 4U class and include it in the average, even though it has a D instead. Anyone else who took Spanish that can answer this for me please??
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of jadegoddard jadegoddard
LWSDU1 is equivalent to a grade 12 University course. Despite the fact that it has a D it will be included in your top 6 grade 12 University classes, if you have only taken five other grade 12U courses and Spanish being counted as your sixth. If you have any further doubts I recommmend you address the issue with your guidance counsellor to make sure you are eligible to graduate come June.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of mccannca466 mccannca466
If the course code has a U anywhere in it, then it is a University level course. So it can be used in your top 6 average.
Was this helpful? Yes 0