yconic - Kinesiology @ brock and york
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Kinesiology @ brock and york

A photo of jack3d jack3d
Am wondering if people know what the cut offs are for bkin at brock and BA at york?

i did some reading and research and seemed to find you need atleast mid 70s, so im guessing atleast a 74.

right now i will end off with atleast a 75.5% avg

all these are gr 12 u/m courses and these will be my top 6...

bio 70
organizational business 77
english 76
exercise science 86
advanced functions 64
human growth and development 80

i will have ATLEAST a 76 in eng, 86 in exercise science, and 64 in advanced functions so my avg is gonna be atleast a 75.5%.

Will i have a good shot at getting into one of these or both programs?
do universities round up your average %?
which university has the better kin program?
I plan to swich after my first year to either western, mac, or queens for kin. what are the proper steps to take in order to do this? like what gpa, what classes to take, and which university has the best kin program?
finally are there any forms or anything i need to fill out before getting accepted to york or brock that I may have missed? i know laurier has some form you have to fill out if you are 3% under the cut off to get a chance to getting an acceptance

thanks.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
1 replies

A photo of Uncotran Uncotran

@jack3d wrote

Will i have a good shot at getting into one of these or both programs?
do universities round up your average %?
which university has the better kin program?
I plan to swich after my first year to either western, mac, or queens for kin. what are the proper steps to take in order to do this? like what gpa, what classes to take, and which university has the best kin program?
finally are there any forms or anything i need to fill out before getting accepted to york or brock that I may have missed? i know laurier has some form you have to fill out if you are 3% under the cut off to get a chance to getting an acceptance

thanks.

Yes I'd say you have a fairly good chance of getting into both, however I suggest you work a little harder in adv functions...
York has the better program hands down. Never heard of brock's program. Waterloo, mac, queens and western all have better programs.
Sorry idk anything about transfering :S
As far as im concerned, there shouldnt be any other forms to fill out apart from applying through OUAC.

Hope that helped.
Was this helpful? Yes 0