yconic - Kinesiology Program Cutoffs?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Kinesiology Program Cutoffs?

A photo of despairless despairless
I applied to the kinesiology program at UoFT, Waterloo(co-op), Western and McMaster. I already got accepted to Wateloo and UoFT but I'm still waiting on Mac and Western. Does anyone know the cutoff approximately for both the programs? I've heard Western is about 85% but I've heard different things about Mac and I'm afraid my grades are not enough for it. Does anyone know? Thanks :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

Another question...do they pay any attention to marks specifically? I didn't do so good in biology and I'm not doing so well in english right now either so would that affect my chances of getting in?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Jsonga Jsonga

@despairless wrote
Another question...do they pay any attention to marks specifically? I didn't do so good in biology and I'm not doing so well in english right now either so would that affect my chances of getting in?

English and Biology are prerequisites so yes they will (to an extent) affect your chances as they will drop your top six.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@Jsonga wrote

@despairless wrote

English and Biology are prerequisites so yes they will (to an extent) affect your chances as they will drop your top six.

I know they're going to drop my top 6, but let's say my top 6 is a high enough average but just those 2 marks aren't good. Are they going to not accept me because of those 2 marks specifically or it doesn't matter as long as my top 6 is fine?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of aquarius aquarius

@despairless wrote

@Jsonga wrote

@despairless wrote

I know they're going to drop my top 6, but let's say my top 6 is a high enough average but just those 2 marks aren't good. Are they going to not accept me because of those 2 marks specifically or it doesn't matter as long as my top 6 is fine?

Only top 6 including pre req's. No, they will not look at individual marks except for English. Minimum 70%.
Some universities like Dalhousie asks for min 70% in their pre req's. If you want to reconfirm , call the admission dept.
Was this helpful? Yes 0