yconic - Kinesiology schools in Ontario
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Kinesiology schools in Ontario

A photo of Uncotran Uncotran
So I've been accepted to UW, UofT and York for kinesiology, anyone else?
Also, does anyone know which university has the best reputation for their kinesiology program? I've heard Waterloo, McMac, and York.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of JChan JChan
I was accepted to UofT too - can I ask what your top 6 was? b/c I get the feeling I wasn't accepted based on marks....

I've heard Mac is the top program but I'm most likely going to Toronto b/c the location, athletics, and changed curriculum. That and the fact I also didn't apply for other kine. programs...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

I have an 89 so far, had high 80s last year too. I didn't even write my personal statement yet lol
Yea, me too. UofT is closer but I'm considering waterloo because of Coop...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of JChan JChan
did you get a entrance scholarship? - I didn't get one:( but then it is Toronto so I'm no too surprised.
well I know people who are going to grad school next year and they told me that if I plan to do research projects, NSERC tends to like Toronto students more and I think they said 80% of the grants are reserved for Toronto. Personally I would like to work in research so that kind of sealed the deal for me
Was this helpful? Yes 0

no I didn't... UofT only gives scholarships to 90+ i think? or maybe even 92+..
oh i see, whats NSERC?
Was this helpful? Yes 0