yconic - Last Minute Ivey Applications
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Last Minute Ivey Applications

A photo of goldmansachs goldmansachs
WOWWW, just submitted Ivey App at 3:58.. It never felt so good to get something done literally so last minute, or should I say last two minutes.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
14 replies

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
I submitted it at 3:55 and was frantically editing spelling. I forgot to capitalize Sunday once. There goes my acceptance, hahaha.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

DAMN, I forgot to include my UWO Student Number !!! Can they still match my application with my OUAC application?

And haha, that sucks man. I don't think your acceptance will be based just on if you capitalized Sunday or not. Don't worry.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@goldmansachs wrote
DAMN, I forgot to submit my UWO Student Number :|!!!!!!

???
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@djtarana wrote

@goldmansachs wrote

???

On the Biography part.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@goldmansachs wrote

@djtarana wrote

@goldmansachs wrote

???

On the Biography part.

I was joking about the sunday part ahah. And If you go into your history, you an go back to the ivey application boxes. They didnt have a box for UWO #, so i think we should be find.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

When I was taking a last look at everything, I was just making some sentences sound better.. and holy the feeling I got because I had two minutes left was something I will take with me for a looong time.

I am never submitting something so last minute ever again haha.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

If you looked under Biography under Help, it explictly said that YOU ignore the Western Student Number part.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of xxMoonCakezxx xxMoonCakezxx

@ZFero wrote
If you looked under Biography under Help, it explictly said that YOU ignore the Western Student Number part.

This.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Ohhh yeah, that's why I left it blank. After I previewing it.. I was like why in the world did I leave that blank. Now I remember, thanks.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of bearstearns3 bearstearns3
I'm really worried about the activity portion of my app as I didnt really spend much time on the responsibility part. However, i feel my essays are really solid as I had a few teachers and current uni friends in ivey and qc just read over it and asking about their opinion, which they all said was really well written.

Does anyone know how critical the reviewers will be if lets say I wrote the responsibilities not as well I did for the essays.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

So, how will they get my grade 12 marks?
I'm applying from out of province, and I was accepted to UWO based only on self-reported grade 11 marks.

:scratch:

And obvs UWO says there's nothing on the To-Do List since I'm already accepted to BMOS.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of imsyed imsyed
UWO will forward the grades to Ivey..

And so it confirm its your name and Date of Birth only through which they will recognize us right ?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Serendipity Serendipity
Well, your personal information should match that of the OUAC info, so I'm guessing they'll match it based on address etc.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of NumberOne NumberOne
I'm pretty sure it's going to be name and DOB. Because we put in three addresses, and for some people they might be different than what's on OUAC.

Not to mention it's also logistically easier to use DOB. Because on my OUAC I might have put "1 Rogers Drive" and on the Ivey app I might have put "1 Rogers Dr"
Was this helpful? Yes 0