yconic - Lauier BBA - Cutoffs?Chances?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Lauier BBA - Cutoffs?Chances?

A photo of Skittless Skittless
Hey Guys and Girls (:

so, whats the cut off for Laurier BBA program?
is anyone in BBA? how is the experience?
residence? commuting?
how is the academic atmosphere in unni? does it lean towards partying..or studying more? :s
those are general questions^

but i want laurier so bad...
but my marks idk...
international business- 88
economics-75
English - 85

Estimated for next semester:
Business leadership-90
Data management-88
Advanced Functons [Repeat] -88 ->nightschool.

E.C
Deca-written/oral
Mosiac exec
volunteering peel-general member
page turners- general member
interact club0 general member
world vision 30 hour famine ambassador for school ( theyre giving me uni reference letter)
mayors youth comittee-member

also, ive been reading post about online private school courses?
yes/no? can anyone apply from any school? ;S
i dont like my econ mark in top 6.. and i need to get another course in during school b ut theres no available course during my spares...or anything. and ill already be taking night school. and i need atleast 3 courses ><
now what.

btw;i haven`t sumbit my application -___-
my dad is loafting. Will this effect my enrty/acceptance?

Was this helpful? Yes 0
1 replies

A photo of g93 g93

@Skittless wrote
Hey Guys and Girls (:

so, whats the cut off for Laurier BBA program?86 or 87 last year. You could search the forum, it's here somewhere.
is anyone in BBA? how is the experience?Came close to going, but have some friends in it. They enjoy it, somewhat relaxed for most people. Lots of electives.
residence? commuting?What do you want to know? Residence has its obvious pros, but commuting is usually cheaper and you're not stuck on campus (there is public transit and stuff though), but you don't get the same university atmosphere.
how is the academic atmosphere in unni? does it lean towards partying..or studying more? :sDepends on the school. It also depends on who you hang out with. Usually if you know the right people, you can avoid every party or go to every party, depending on your preferences. Laurier has a pretty relaxed atmosphere, and there's tons of students in the area (Waterloo down the road). Some residences can get loud/noisy when you are trying to study or something, others aren't so bad. You really need to ask specific questions to get a truly useful answer. E.g. how is Bricker rez at Laurier?
those are general questions^

but i want laurier so bad...
but my marks idk...
international business- 88
economics-75
English - 85

Estimated for next semester:
Business leadership-90
Data management-88
Advanced Functons [Repeat] -88 ->nightschool.

E.C
Deca-written/oral
Mosiac exec
volunteering peel-general member
page turners- general member
interact club0 general member
world vision 30 hour famine ambassador for school ( theyre giving me uni reference letter)
mayors youth comittee-member

also, ive been reading post about online private school courses?
yes/no? can anyone apply from any school? ;SYeah...?
i dont like my econ mark in top 6.. and i need to get another course in during school b ut theres no available course during my spares...or anything. and ill already be taking night school. and i need atleast 3 courses ><
now what. Laurier doesn't care.

btw;i haven`t sumbit my application -___-
my dad is loafting. Will this effect my enrty/acceptance?No. Try to get it in by the deadline though.

You're pretty close to the cutoff. Try and boost your marks. Your ECs are somewhere between decent and good it appears (I'm not an admissions officer and I don't know how well you will explain them on the ABS). With a well-written ABS, you could get in if you're within 3% of the cutoff.

Was this helpful? Yes 0