yconic - Lauirer BA to BBA Help?!
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Lauirer BA to BBA Help?!

A photo of findtheshit findtheshit
So I got accepted to Laurier BA program but would like to switch to the BBA for the following year.

What courses do I have to take so it would make the transition much smoother for next year?

Also what BA program should I choose?

This has been stressing me out. Any help appreciated.

Thanks!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

This post was deleted

My mistake. Got Bachelor of Arts.

So my choices are: Ancient Mediterranean Studies, Anthropology, English, Environmental Studies, Cultural Studies, Film, French, Geography, Global Studies, History, Languages, Mediterranean Studies, Near Eastern & Classical Archaeology, North American Archaeology, Philosophy, Political Science, Religion & Culture, Sociology, Spanish and Women & Gender Studies.

What should I do so I can take the BBA first year courses and possibly switch the following year?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of iDream iDream

@findtheshit wrote

So my choices are: Ancient Mediterranean Studies, Anthropology, English, Environmental Studies, Cultural Studies, Film, French, Geography, Global Studies, History, Languages, Mediterranean Studies, Near Eastern & Classical Archaeology, North American Archaeology, Philosophy, Political Science, Religion & Culture, Sociology, Spanish and Women & Gender Studies.

What should I do so I can take the BBA first year courses and possibly switch the following year?

ouu its going to be very competitive! I wouldnt take that risk!
do you have to choose one from that list above? cant you just go undeclared ?
Make sure you take BBA courses -> BU111, BU121, EC120, EC140, MA129 and easy electives to bump up your GPA!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@iDream wrote

@findthecrap wrote

ouu its going to be very competitive! I wouldnt take that risk!
do you have to choose one from that list above? cant you just go undeclared ?
Make sure you take BBA courses -> BU111, BU121, EC120, EC140, MA129 and easy electives to bump up your GPA!

Thanks! Didnt get the "Undeclared" option on the change offer webpage so Ill email and see what I can do.
Was this helpful? Yes 0