yconic - Laurier ABS References
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Laurier ABS References

A photo of truetrue1010 truetrue1010
Under the ABS reference requirements, it says Address. (I know this sounds really silly) but there's a lot of space for just an email address are they asking for a residential address instead?

Please help!! Thank you!!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
8 replies

A photo of Doorhandle Doorhandle
I am almost certain that it is a residential address. I used my boss so I just put the store's address that I work at, but they probably want a house address where they live (doesnt matter for me because I just got my offer). I think they mention that you should have known the person for like 2 years.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Haru Haru
oh mannn thanks for reminding me. i almost forgot about the ABS form ><
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of g93 g93
There's references on the ABS form? Is this for DD? I only looked at the ABS once (BBA), but I did not think there were references :scratch:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Haru Haru

@g93 wrote
There's references on the ABS form? Is this for DD? I only looked at the ABS once (BBA), but I did not think there were references :scratch:

its just a contact info section. no big deal

7. Please name a person, not related to you, who we
could contact, if necessary, to discuss some of your
achievements. (should have known them within the
past 2 years).
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of g93 g93

@Haru wrote

@g93 wrote

its just a contact info section. no big deal

7. Please name a person, not related to you, who we
could contact, if necessary, to discuss some of your
achievements. (should have known them within the
past 2 years).

By golly, there is a contact info section. I did a porr job of reading that the first time :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of IanSharer IanSharer

@g93 wrote
By golly, there is a contact info section. I did a porr job of reading that the first time :)

You'd make a crappy auditor.

I kid.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of g93 g93

@IanSharer wrote

@g93 wrote

You'd make a crapty auditor.

I kid.

Good one :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of truetrue1010 truetrue1010
Thank you!!!

It just seems a bit odd for them to ask for an address... I was planning on asking a teacher so I may just put in the school address. I dont think I want to ask her for her address, it just comes of creepy even if you know them for a while.
Was this helpful? Yes 0