yconic - Laurier acceptance
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Laurier acceptance

A photo of rgabriela rgabriela
I applied to Laurier BBA but when my letter came saying "we thank you for applying.." it didn't mention anything about supplementary application, do I need one in order to get in, I'm freaking out as today is the last day for submitting applications.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of Neil01 Neil01
Same :) i also got a email confirming my application. As far as i know, a supplementary form is not required unless you fall within 3% of the average. But if you are feeling very insecure about your average its up to u to fill it out, especially if your EC's are very decent.. LOL mine's aren't!
But anyways i hope u get accepted Good Luck !! :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of thecookiemonster thecookiemonster
Ya its an optional supp (called the ABS). If you're above the cutoff, you get in. if you're within 3% as Neil01 said, they look at it.

You DON'T need to fill it out by the OUAC deadline. the deadline was like April last year.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of rgabriela rgabriela
Where do I find the ABS, i have amazing EC I just can't find the place where I fill it out...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Krizen Krizen
Greetings Laurier hopefuls! I'm a first year student currently at Laurier and I can definitely say you've all made a great choice. The ABS is completely optional and it's only recommended if you fall within 3% of the BBA cutoff, which is an 87 I believe. It's located on the telaris website mentioned in the confirmation email Laurier sends once you have applied. Hope that helps!
Was this helpful? Yes 0