yconic - Laurier BBA 2012 Acceptances
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Laurier BBA 2012 Acceptances

A photo of jessicasingh jessicasingh
Hi guys, so I have a few questions. Firstly, I have an overall top 6 average of 89 (advanced functions dragged me down :( ) Due to the changed cutoff average (I hear its now an 87) do you think this will be good enough for an acceptance to the BBA program? Also I was wondering if anyone had gotten accepted yet, if so what was your average and what conditions does the acceptance include (average you must maintain). Thanks so much, and good luck to everyone who applied!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of Limelight Limelight
I'm pretty much 100% sure you'll get in. Don't worry!
I got accepted with a 90.5% average (top 3 grade 11 marks + top 3 grade 12 marks) back in February. The average you must maintain is a 82% along with a 60% in Calculus or Data and a 70% in Advanced Functions and English. Good luck!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of jessicasingh jessicasingh

@Limelight wrote
I'm pretty much 100% sure you'll get in. Don't worry!
I got accepted with a 90.5% average (top 3 grade 11 marks + top 3 grade 12 marks) back in February. The average you must maintain is a 82% along with a 60% in Calculus or Data and a 70% in Advanced Functions and English. Good luck!

okay that's super relieving to hear haha thanks so much!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of zlakhan zlakhan
So the average you have to maintain is from your top 6 including the prereqs or without the prereqs?

Also, what are the chances of me getting in:

English: 75
Adv Functions: 80
Calculus: 87
World Issues: 91
Individuals: 94
Human Growth: 98

Total average + ABS form: 87.5%
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted