yconic - Laurier BBA and Western BMOS
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Laurier BBA and Western BMOS

A photo of Bilo Bilo
So im currently still waiting for my laurier and western offers and there are only about two more weeks then its the deadline. The Laurier BBA and western BMOS without ivey are my last two University im watiting for. My current average for my top 6 is 85.3. Does anyone know if i will get in any of those 2 programs or can someone post thier date of their may acceptance and average please. Thanks.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
9 replies

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
You will need good ECs and a well-written ABS to get into Laurier.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Bilo Bilo
Damn.... i have a lot of EC's and i didnt do the ABS for Laurier because it was a late application and past the deadline. Did you have to list the EC's in the ABS form? And do you think i will get a alternative offer?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@Bilo wrote
Damn.... i have a lot of EC's and i didnt do the ABS for Laurier because it was a late application and past the deadline. Did you have to list the EC's in the ABS form? And do you think i will get a alternative offer?

Yes, you listed ECs in the ABS form and I think there was a few questions.

If you didn't hand it in, you will not receive an offer to BBA. You will definitely get the alternate offer to Honours Economics.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of CHica11 CHica11
Hello,
Does anyone know when the last waves of offers for BMOS come out?
Thanks X^)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of claudiapedraza claudiapedraza
heyyy!
i got accepted to both programs
wed may 11 - BBA laurier avg 87.7
Thurs may 12 - BMOs avg 87.7

laurier is making offers until may 30th and western until may 21st
hope this helps :D
which program do you guys consider is better???
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@claudiapedraza wrote
heyyy!
i got accepted to both programs
wed may 11 - BBA laurier avg 87.7
Thurs may 12 - BMOs avg 87.7

laurier is making offers until may 30th and western until may 21st
hope this helps :D
which program do you guys consider is better???

DEFINITELY Laurier. Hands-down. No question.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of gztuitui gztuitui
i have a lot of EC's and i didnt do the ABS for Laurier because it was a late application and past the deadline.
i have a lot of EC's and i didnt do the ABS for Laurier because it was a late application and past the deadline.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of gztuitui gztuitui
Pearl Ring
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of JocelynC JocelynC
I recently got accepted to BBA laurier, May 11 with an average of 86.7 and I got early acceptance to BMOS back in January. I didnt hand in any ABS or anything but than again I did go back for a semester for fith year soo I'm not sure if I have any say in this.
Was this helpful? Yes 0