yconic - Laurier BBA Business Administration vs Queens Arts
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Laurier BBA Business Administration vs Queens Arts

A photo of smith101 smith101
I've been accepted to Queen's Arts and Laurier's Business programs so far. Queen's Commerce is my first choice but the decision is still pending right now. I want to become a Chartered Accountant some day after university. My parents were telling me that one of their friends is a chartered accountant but he did not have a business degree he had an arts degree. So my question is if I don't get accepted into Queen's Commerce would I be better off going to Queen's for honor's arts or Laurier for their business program if I want to become a chartered accountant?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
1 replies

A photo of g93 g93
As far as I know, you cannot get your CA from Queen's Arts, unless you took some business courses and some from other schools but even then I doubt you could do it.

Laurier BBA is an excellent program and is fully accredited by ICAO. They have the most UFE Gold Medal Winners and a strong co-op program.

HANDS-DOWN LAURIER.

Now if it was Queen's Commerce versus Laurier, that would be a tougher decision, with most people probably preferring QC but it would come down to your needs/wants.
Was this helpful? Yes 0