yconic - Laurier BBA or DD
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Laurier BBA or DD

A photo of marsllize marsllize
Hi,guys,I wanna ask 2 questions.
1.Am I able to change my program choice on OUAC?
2.Now I have second thought about my program choice.Currently i choose BBA as my program but I also like CS,I learn some programming by myself.The reason i didn't choose DD as my program at first place is it'll take 5 yrs.I will pay extra year tuition for the school and overload working plus i may use the extra year to work. As i browsing some posts i realize the odd to have co-op in 2nd year isn't that high.So take DD means i'll have more skills that means more job opportunities.Should i change my program?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of immaculatedx immaculatedx
You can still change your program choices on OUAC - just call Laurier to make sure it's okay. Taking a CS DD may lead to an entirely different career path than just doing the BBA so just keep that in mind.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of marsllize marsllize

@immaculatedx wrote
You can still change your program choices on OUAC - just call Laurier to make sure it's okay. Taking a CS DD may lead to an entirely different career path than just doing the BBA so just keep that in mind.

Thx for respond
Was this helpful? Yes 0