yconic - Laurier BBA vs McMaster BComm
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Laurier BBA vs McMaster BComm

A photo of becs73 becs73
So, I've been accepted for quite a while at both Mac and Laurier and I've been fairly set on Mac..but I was told that Laurier is the better school for business? Just wondering if anyone has an opinion or knows of any stats/facts that could compare the two? I'm just reeeeeally confused as to which program is the best one for me. I've been to both campuses and I like Mac's campus more than Laurier's..but I still want to know more about the programs. I'm planning on going for marketing, if that makes a difference..
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of thecookiemonster thecookiemonster
Laurier has co-op

Laurier has a good co-op placement rate (97% for SBE students, ~94% for just BBA I think)

Laurier has a 96% post-grad employment (after 6 months)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous

@thecookiemonster wrote
Laurier has co-op

Laurier has a good co-op placement rate (97% for SBE students, ~94% for just BBA I think)

Laurier has a 96% post-grad employment (after 6 months)

What is SBE?

And you said Laurier has a 96% post-grad employment...does that include non-coop students?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of thecookiemonster thecookiemonster
SBE = school of business and economics (so it will include ec and dd programs)

96% is for all BBA graduates

-

one more thing the wages are pretty good for laurier. they are on the co-op site (co-op only not post grad)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Definitely choose Laurier. ~20% of people go into marketing at Laurier.
Was this helpful? Yes 0