yconic - Laurier BBA
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Laurier BBA

A photo of truetrue1010 truetrue1010
I applied to Laurier BBA as a transfer student but just wanted to know if they would give me an offer to economics if I did not make it.

If so, how would you rank the economics program at Laurier vs that of UTSC?

Thanks!!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
10 replies

A photo of g93 g93
As there have been no other erplies, I'm going to assume that you would receive an alternate offer to economics, it would make sense, don't know why it would be too much different than direct entry.

I think they are fairly similar, maybe UTSC being slightly better (you do get the UofT name). If you consider all of the other intangibles, I could definitely see people preferring Laurier over UTSC.

Good luck with your transfer :cheers:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of truetrue1010 truetrue1010

@g93 wrote
As there have been no other erplies, I'm going to assume that you would receive an alternate offer to economics, it would make sense, don't know why it would be too much different than direct entry.

I think they are fairly similar, maybe UTSC being slightly better (you do get the UofT name). If you consider all of the other intangibles, I could definitely see people preferring Laurier over UTSC.

g93, Im a fan!!! Thank you for replying, not only to this one but past questions as well!! You're amazing!!

Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of EastSideBoyz EastSideBoyz

@truetrue1010 wrote

@g93 wrote

g93, Im a fan!!! Thank you for replying, not only to this one but past questions as well!! You're amazing!!

I agree, g93 for moderator :D
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of thecookiemonster thecookiemonster

@EastSideBoyz wrote

@truetrue1010 wrote

@g93 wrote

I agree, g93 for moderator :D

I second that motion.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Jack555 Jack555
g93 is just good at university
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@Jack555 wrote

He doesn't go to university (or does he?)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of EastSideBoyz EastSideBoyz

@thecookiemonster wrote

@Jack555 wrote

Naah he's in grade 12!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of becs73 becs73
Which is better, Laurier BBA or McMaster Bcom? I'm soooo torn between the two!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@EastSideBoyz wrote

@thecookiemonster wrote

@Jack555 wrote

Naah he's in grade 12!

I know, the "or does he?" was referring to Jack555 saying he's good at university combined with g93's awesomeness
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of g93 g93
It is true, I am in Grade 12.
Was this helpful? Yes 0