yconic - LAURIER EC140,BU121 QUESTION!
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

LAURIER EC140,BU121 QUESTION!

A photo of frostythesnowman2 frostythesnowman2
hey guys,

choosing courses for the Honors economics program. It said that i am not permitted to choose the EC140 course as i need to be in the specific program, WHICH I AM, and i cannot find BU121 on the LORIS class search. can anyone help?

Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of kinnikinnik kinnikinnik
It is an error that you can't choose a course for some of the BU and EC courses. I figured it was reserved for double degree students, but others think that there are different reasons for it. All that aside, try another time slot because you'll have to cooperate with what it is giving you.

The other reason is that, in order to choose BU 121, you must go to select term before add/drop courses because 121 is a second term course. When you choose Winter 2012 and than go to add/drop courses BU121 will show up.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of missblair missblair

@frostythesnowman2 wrote
hey guys,

choosing courses for the Honors economics program. It said that i am not permitted to choose the EC140 course as i need to be in the specific program, WHICH I AM, and i cannot find BU121 on the LORIS class search. can anyone help?

For EC140, the Tuesday/Thursday 10:00-11:20 class is restricted to econ students but the other ones should work for you.
And yeah what kinnikinnik said, select the winter term:)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of frostythesnowman2 frostythesnowman2
it said i need a time ticket to choose spring 2012 term...

WHAT THE &*$( IS A TIME TICKET :'(
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous

@frostythesnowman2 wrote
it said i need a time ticket to choose spring 2012 term...

WHAT THE &*$( IS A TIME TICKET :'(

You want Winter 2012
Was this helpful? Yes 0