yconic - Laurier Login Help!!
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Laurier Login Help!!

A photo of Smothy88 Smothy88
I accepted my offer 2 weeks ago. They sent me an email Friday indicating they recieved my acceptance and that they will be sending me a registration guide. I have yet to recieve the guide.

I also cannot login to my Loris account. I incorrectly tried 3 times and now it's indicating I have to have my pin reset. I clicked the link and in order to have your pin reset you need your laurier novell id and password. I'm not sure if I got this at some point or if I just forgot. I have no idea what to do now.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of brad1234 brad1234
I accepted my offer around two weeks ago also. I havn't got the registration guide either but I was able to get on to Loris a couple days ago.

I got an e-mail yesterday telling me my Novell login information so you will probably get that soon too. I think if you try to log into loris 3 times you get locked out of your account and have to call to get it reset.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of thecookiemonster thecookiemonster
Call them they're usually helpful
Was this helpful? Yes 0