yconic - Laurier Offer of Admission Question
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Laurier Offer of Admission Question

A photo of Labyrinthes Labyrinthes
I have accepted my offer on OUAC for Laurier BBA. I'm wondering will i get an e-mail from them anytime soon? I never received any e-mail or mail from Laurier since my offer of admission. I want to apply for residence but I don't know where to start. Will i get an e-mail from Laurier since i accepted my offer which will tell me the steps?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
6 replies

A photo of g93 g93
What was the date of your offer? You are saying you did not get the "Congratulations, you are accepted to Laurier" package?

You will (should) get a booklet outlining course selection in the mail after you accept. But your Offer package outlines the "Next Steps"- stuff about rez, etc.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Labyrinthes Labyrinthes
I never received any package. I believe i was accepted last monday. I hope this package arrives soon cuz i need to apply for rez! thank you
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of g93 g93
If you don't get it Tues or Wed call them.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of lovehk78 lovehk78

@Labyrinthes wrote
I never received any package. I believe i was accepted last monday. I hope this package arrives soon cuz i need to apply for rez! thank you

If you want to apply for rez right now, I can give you the link
waterloo.mylaurier.ca/residence
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of prefontaine prefontaine
Yeah, I haven't received anything from them either (and I accepted 2 weeks ago). I have started to register for courses though. Is there a mandatory fee that we must pay?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous

@Labyrinthes wrote
I have accepted my offer on OUAC for Laurier BBA. I'm wondering will i get an e-mail from them anytime soon? I never received any e-mail or mail from Laurier since my offer of admission. I want to apply for residence but I don't know where to start. Will i get an e-mail from Laurier since i accepted my offer which will tell me the steps?

You will get one eventually. Have you looked at which courses you are going to take? It took 6 days before I could log-in to LORIS. OUAC has to send that you've actually accepted it to Laurier, and then they have to authorize your account. Don't worry you have until June 2nd to apply for residence :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0