yconic - Laurier Question!
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Laurier Question!

A photo of mwfm2011 mwfm2011
Hey so my guidance councellors basically f**** things up for me by stating that I wasn't graduating..
So I had them fix that Issue on Thursday morning by having them change my OSSD status to will achieve..
However on the Laurier applicant site called LORIS, it still says no diploma..
Alot of my friends are saying that it will take some time before it changes but I am really worried now because next week is the last week for BBA Offers so I am kind of stumped as to what will happen next.
I called Laurier on thursday and they said it should change after 1-2 days however I checked right now and it still says no diploma..
additional information:
My average is an 88.3% and I applied to the BBA program so what is the likelyhood now that I will be receiving an offer?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
7 replies

A photo of Rohan Rohan
If your average is an 88.3%, then you will DEFINITELY get an offer. I got in with an 87.5%, and I heard the cutoff is an 86% this year. I think the diploma thing is what's holding you back. Do whatever it takes to fix it, you don't want to miss the offer because of something small like this - call Laurier everyday if you have to until they update it.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
As long as you are going to graduate, it is all but guaranteed that you receive an offer (you are above the cutoff).
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of mwfm2011 mwfm2011
Thank you for your replies~
I would call today but I believe Laurier admission team isn't working..
So I guess monday, I'll call and perhaps email tomorrow
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of thecookiemonster thecookiemonster
Hope to see you at Laurier :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of durres durres
you should do it asap, i've heard the last day to receive an offer ins may 17th

Skip school on Monday if you have too :P

Good luck!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of bulletxstar bulletxstar
i know this is far fetched, but is it too late to apply for the BBA program?
i just recently discovered that i want to become a CA and laurier co-op would be an excellent program for that. my average with the two maths and english is 87% which really isn't that competitive. any suggestions?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous

@bulletxstar wrote
i know this is far fetched, but is it too late to apply for the BBA program?
i just recently discovered that i want to become a CA and laurier co-op would be an excellent program for that. my average with the two maths and english is 87% which really isn't that competitive. any suggestions?

Call them ASAP Monday morning, but I am 99% sure it is too late.

Fifth year?
Was this helpful? Yes 0