yconic - Laurier Rez
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Laurier Rez

A photo of junior21 junior21
King Street is one of the nicest residences at Laurier, but also one of the more expensive ones. The rooms are single, but you have a bathroom-mate (two rooms share an joining bathroom). I had roommates who went to quite a few parties over there, and I also have friends who lived there and had no problems studying. I'm fairly certain the floors are co-ed too, so it seems to fit all your requirements XD
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of Jessica888 Jessica888
King Street is one of the nicest residences at Laurier, but also one of the more expensive ones. The rooms are single, but you have a bathroom-mate (two rooms share an joining bathroom). I had roommates who went to quite a few parties over there, and I also have friends who lived there and had no problems studying. I'm fairly certain the floors are co-ed too, so it seems to fit all your requirements XD
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of DAW93 DAW93
How much money do you save living with roommates?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Jessica888 Jessica888
It all depends on which residence building you're looking at.

For example, if you're looking at single rooms, it can be anywhere from $4,400 (Regina street) to $6,125 (King street). Meanwhile, if you get a double room, it can cost anywhere from $3,700 (University Place) to $5,700 (King street).
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cmcneil92 cmcneil92
Hey, I'm at Laurier at Clara Conrad. It's one of the two all girls residences, and it was most definitely not my first choice when applying to rez. I have only met two people that actually applied to be in an all girls rez. But it is actually the best thing that could have happened.... I can actually study here, but when I want to party there's plenty of other residences or places to go. You think you won't meet guys, but as long as you aren't a hermit, you will. I lucked out and got a floor with all single rooms, too... so I am glad I have my own space.

Keep in mind that when you are applying to Rez at Laurier, you dont get to choose the building you want, just the style... so if you say you want "dorm, single room, coed" you could end up in Willison just as easily as King Street. Or if you think you want Bricker, and aske for "apartment, single room, coed" you could end up at King St. N (15 minutes away) just as easily as Bricker (on campus).

Wherever you end up, though, i am sure you will be happy!
Was this helpful? Yes 0