yconic - laurier vs york
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

laurier vs york

A photo of jack3d jack3d
which one should i go with? i cant decide!

laurier for ba of bio or york for ba in kin?

york has my program of choice but the res/social life seems to be bad but i can train mma

laurier seems to have a sick res/social life and hot ass girls but not my program of choice but cant train mma

if i were to go to western for kin for my 2nd year, what steps do i need to take in order to do that? how do i switch from ba in bio to kin for western? take certain courses or extra courses?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

This post was deleted

A photo of jack3d jack3d
what are the steps i need to do if i were to take ba in bio at laurier to transfer to ba or bsc in kin at western for 2nd year?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of mercenary mercenary
Dude train mma at York wid me, I'm sure we'll find some broads at York ;)... Plus if it's ur program... Then it's ur program
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of poeticallydemented poeticallydemented

@jack3d wrote
what are the steps i need to do if i were to take ba in bio at laurier to transfer to ba or bsc in kin at western for 2nd year?

It depends on a number of things. The first being outgoing students from Western. If they don't get that many people dropping out, they don't have that much room for incoming students. The other thing is your marks and the marks of the other people applying to get in. The people with the highest marks get in first. The best thing to do is to speak to an academic advisor at your school.
Was this helpful? Yes 0