yconic - Laurier's High Flyer Event
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Laurier's High Flyer Event

A photo of linlinlin0109 linlinlin0109
Just got the email...
Did anyone get it as well?

I wonder why i didn't even get an offer but get this email...lol

Does anyone plan to go?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of lemony lemony
I just checked now and I have received one, too (if they are even sending it to people who they have not yet accepted, it's probably a common thing).
Anyway, most likely I won't not go to Laurier, but the event sounds interesting. I mean, you can't go wrong if free snacks and refreshments are being served, right? And just being able to meet new people in general.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of linlinlin0109 linlinlin0109

@lemony wrote
I just checked now and I have received one, too (if they are even sending it to people who they have not yet accepted, it's probably a common thing).
Anyway, most likely I won't not go to Laurier, but the event sounds interesting. I mean, you can't go wrong if free snacks and refreshments are being served, right? And just being able to meet new people in general.

I checked out last year's forum, and lots of people got invited, not just the ones who haven't been accepted yet. lol. Though it's free lunch, i probably wont go, cuz it's quite far... Plan to take a short visit on the AFMAA day though...lol
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of immaculatedx immaculatedx
I got invited, it seems pretty cool and I might go.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of North North
I'll probably be going. I mean it's already during the open house, and I live pretty close.....
Was this helpful? Yes 0