yconic - Laurier's President's Cenntenial Scholarship
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Laurier's President's Cenntenial Scholarship

A photo of prefontaine prefontaine
Just got the letter for it and it doesn't mention anything about an average that I have to keep now to get it. All it says is that I have to "confirm acceptance of your offer of admission" to receive it. Anyone else get this? Can I assume that they don't expect me to maintain a 95.0% + average?

Thanks
Was this helpful? Yes 0
5 replies

A photo of thecookiemonster thecookiemonster
Why wouldn't they? If you have a 90, you must maintain a 90. Why wouldn't you have to keep a 95 to keep the 95+ scholarship?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Well for the 90 scholarship they mention that you have to maintain a 90. it does not say anywhere on my letter that i have to keep a 95 to keep this one. i known someone who got this scholarship in the winter and his did say that he had to maintain a 95... but im assuming that this has changed.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of thecookiemonster thecookiemonster

@prefontaine wrote
Well for the 90 scholarship they mention that you have to maintain a 90. it does not say anywhere on my letter that i have to keep a 95 to keep this one. i known someone who got this scholarship in the winter and his did say that he had to maintain a 95... but im assuming that this has changed.

Why would it have changed? You can get better scholarships or you can get worse scholarships or lose them. So that would mean you have to keep a 95.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

President's Cenntennial is different. I've heard of people getting it with a 94.5% avearge. The actual number varies depending on the number of potential applicants.

I'll contact the awards commitee next week.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
I'm pretty sure you have to maintain a 95!
Was this helpful? Yes 0